Let's see, currently I live at the gym. I think I may have lost like 2 lbs but I feel AMAZING! I'm determined to get back into shape and possible back down to my "high school" size. Who knows if that will ever happen but for now I am on the right track. I do about 210 minutes of cardio a week and Scott (my personal trainer) gives me a weight workout to do 2-3 times in between meeting with him. Pray for me Thursday's at Noon, as that is when he kicks my ass all over the gym and sometimes even in the parking lot behind the gym. I think he takes me out there so nobody can hear me scream.
Here are the pics I promised of Mom's 51st in Dallas over Labor Day weekend. I was still in my "boot" from my broken foot so I did not allow any full body pics. Take a look at how skinny Mom is! 60 pounds and still going!


No comments:
Post a Comment