I am bad! I log on quite often to look at what is going on in other people's lives. Every time I just cruise on by my own posts...;)
I've been busy busy. Heading to Albuquerque tomorrow for a project. It should be a quick trip but a hard project. Just the kind I like!
Valentine's Day was fun. Jace, Amy, Andrew and I went to a Colorado Mammoth game. Lacrosse is GREAT! They beat each other with sticks and get into fist fights. The ref's don't do a damn thing about it either! I love America - violence, sex & money make the world go 'round!
Sam went to the vet Saturday morning. He lost 2 lbs! My skinny little wiener is gonna get hot and leave me! He was a couple lbs. overweight so I'm glad we got that pressure off his little back. Gotta keep my little man healthy!
Going to run for now. Don't worry though, I'll be back soon.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment