
I like Denver. It is nice here. Frontier Airlines is based out of Denver. Colorado Springs (close enough) is one of the most pet friendly cities in the nation (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21195469/). So, why is it that Frontier is discontinuing its "pet in the cabin" program? This really pisses me off. I would have rather purchased a ticket through AA or Delta and brought Sam with me to TX. As much as people pay for airline tickets right now (and they say we're NOT in recession) you would think it would be free to carry on a pet. Rather, you have to pay $60 each WAY, which is equivalent to another whole ticket, when we weren't in this "non-recession" era. So dog lover's we are, we pay the $120 and stuff our beloved animals under the seat, hoping they don't suffocate.
I also just read that in the near future airlines are going to require you to pay for the FIRST checked bag. I was apathetic to the change in policy requiring you to pay for the second checked bag, simply because I don't usually travel far enough to need a second bag. On the rare occasion I did, this was a nice amenity. I personally think people who's trip will be longer than 7 days should be allowed a second bag for free, any trip for a shorter period of time=one bag. Its your fault for not knowing how to pack, not the airlines!
Of course, beggars can't be choosers so Ill take my free flight, pretzels and $5 TV and shut my mouth.
I also just read that in the near future airlines are going to require you to pay for the FIRST checked bag. I was apathetic to the change in policy requiring you to pay for the second checked bag, simply because I don't usually travel far enough to need a second bag. On the rare occasion I did, this was a nice amenity. I personally think people who's trip will be longer than 7 days should be allowed a second bag for free, any trip for a shorter period of time=one bag. Its your fault for not knowing how to pack, not the airlines!
Of course, beggars can't be choosers so Ill take my free flight, pretzels and $5 TV and shut my mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment