
I'm very excited to start blogging! After reading many other people's blogs, I decided to tell the world about my life as well! I also think it will help my writing skills, which have always needed improvement.
So yesterday morning I felt like my life was falling apart at the seams, again. Nic decided that she couldn't pay September rent and was trying to find someway to make it work. After about 4 hours of discussion and many many emails, we decided she would pay a third of the rent for September and I would pay the rest. Of course, my Mom stepped in and saved the day, stating that she would help me out if necessary. Little does she know, then again she probably does, that I will avoid taking her money at all costs (no pun intended). So I guess all is right in the world again. I spoke to Kathy (my boss, who is also purchasing the place I will be renting from her) and she thinks we can make it happen by September 30. Let's hope for the best!
I cannot wait to be on my own again. I definitely believe that having a roommate taught me a lot about myself but it also supported my belief (and Jen/Jess's) that I need to live alone. Some people are just wired that way and I happen to be one of them. The whole point to having a roommate was to save some money and make some progress on my debt. Mission accomplished for now. Although, I am going to have to buy living room furniture when I get to the new place which is a topic I am not ready to breach yet.
No big plans for the weekend really. I have an alumnae recruitment meeting and a Denver Dachshunds gathering on Saturday. Lauren and I are going to hang out quite a bit, which I am very excited about.
That's all for now! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment