Thursday, July 31, 2008

Whew....


So they declined our offer but KFox decided that we should get the condo anyway! Super psyched here people, because this place has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, CENTRAL HEAT/AIR, and a washer/dryer! Ive posted some actual pics of the place, they aren't very good but once I get out there Ill take some more.

I'm really looking forward to decorating this place. I will be purchasing new furniture for the first time as well! I know I want microfiber, either taupe or chocolate brown, a wide "sitting" area and a high back. I thought I had narrowed it down pretty well until I went to my first furniture store yesterday! There are sooooo many choices. I'm going to do my homework on this one though, its a huge investment! Looks like Ill be waiting until Oct. til Mom comes so she can help me decide.

I'm off to Indy this weekend. Leaving tomorrow morning and will be back Saturday night. Then I'm heading to Golden to hang out with AK, Amanda and another one of AK's MO friends. Should be a fun and busy weekend! Have a good one!

No comments: