Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Insert something creative here...

I had a super weekend, beginning out in Indy at a fabulous recruitment workshop. The information was not new to me and I was not looking forward to it I have to admit. Surprisingly the presenters were AWESOME! I mean really great. At one point the guy was illustrating a point about taking all of the information we have learned back to Sigma chapters. A purple bucket symbolized us. He used a shot glass to symbolize the collegiate women. He then proceeded to pour all of the water from the purple bucket into the shot glass! Of course it didn't fit and went all over the floor of the presentation room. Hilarious!

I am so lucky to have the opportunity to network and socialize with my Sigma sister's. I have had many experiences that I would have never imagined had I not joined my sorority. Not to mention I have taken on many leadership roles and learned a TON about myself, recruitment and life in general. I am truly blessed to be in the company of these women.

So, I got on the earlier flight from Indy at 4pm and got back to Denver in time to go home and rest before heading to Golden to visit AK, Rainey and Doc. Stayed at Josh's that night with Boogie in the AC, which was wonderful.

Last night I was at Josh's again and Boogie had an accident. No he didn't pee, I essentially dropped him on his head. It was really horrible and I immediately got online to look up dogie concussions and brain damage. Thankfully, he seems to be OK. Man, I can't wait until I have kids! Have to find a man with an exceptionally strong skull just in case....




No comments: