Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I love this crazy tragic sometimes almost magic, awful beautiful life...


Ahhh, the joys of being 26. I'd like to think that I'm a "roll with the punches" kinda gal, but here lately I'm just not sure how much more I can take.
  • I'm moving into a fabulous place soon, which is good and bad. We all know Ive lived in about 456,798 different places and still seem to acquire more crap than any one person on the face of this earth. If only I could be more like my good friend Liz, low maintenance and non-materialistic.

  • My foot is still broken. Yes it is. Good news- no surgery. Bad news- cast for another 3 weeks. They tried to give me an orthopedic shoe yesterday and that lasted less than 8 hours. Did I mention that I will be in my boot until my move? Yeah, its pretty awesome. I guess this is my punishment for getting hammered and falling down.

  • My job is super stressful right now because it seems like every single one of our clients needs a written test and assessment center for 17 ranks next week. No, make that last week. Oh, and can you give us a discount for multiple ranks? UGGGGG

  • Not to mention, I have a HUGE problem with a co-worker on a daily basis. That is all I will say about that one, for fear of getting myself terminated.
  • We have a huge conference later this week and I am supposed to stand at a booth for 8 hours on a Saturday and talk about our "products". Did y'all forget that I didn't get my degree in marketing? Did y'all also forget I have a freaking broken foot?
  • I have not been able to workout in over 6 weeks, aunt flo is fast approaching and I'm kind of bitchy!


I just can't wait for AUGUST to end!

No comments: