I just made a bunch of address changes and transferred electric/gas into my name. Get my nails done tonight and going to do a little packing. Mom's birthday is Wednesday so we will be going out for a nice dinner on Friday when they get to DFW. Mom is right, we have a lot to be happy about....Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Moving Madness Begins!!!!
We got the financing! I am all packed and ready to go. The closing date is set for August 28 and since I will be in Dallas I can get the key when I return and start moving! YEAH YEAH YEAH!
I just made a bunch of address changes and transferred electric/gas into my name. Get my nails done tonight and going to do a little packing. Mom's birthday is Wednesday so we will be going out for a nice dinner on Friday when they get to DFW. Mom is right, we have a lot to be happy about....
I just made a bunch of address changes and transferred electric/gas into my name. Get my nails done tonight and going to do a little packing. Mom's birthday is Wednesday so we will be going out for a nice dinner on Friday when they get to DFW. Mom is right, we have a lot to be happy about....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
HAVE A GOOD VISIT WITH YOUR MOM AND SISTER. I saw your sister this weekend...such a sweet, beautiful woman she has become!
Loves!
Post a Comment