Ive been back from Texas and had a blast. It was so good to see everyone. Reese is growing so fast and Pat, Jess & Jen showed me a wonderful time as usual. Jess & Pat opened their home not only to me but my family as well. Mom and Leeann really got along with everyone. All is well.
I came back to a crazy move and tried to get unpacked. Not to mention getting the other house cleaned and doing the walk through. After furniture shopping on Saturday (yea! I got furniture) I felt like boo-boo so I rested the rest of the weekend. Ive got a pretty mean cough and am not sure if Ill be able to make it through the day.
When I get caught up on some work and unpacking Ill post some pics from my trip and of my new house!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment