Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy as a little bee...

I love love love my new place. That's why I haven't been posting here much. I have been super busy at work, hardly in the office at all this past week or this week. Boulder Fire is killing me. They are one of those clients that wants their process done last week, rush rush. Don't they know that perfection takes time?

Ive been reading the Stephanie Meyer books, which is another reason I have failed to blog. I am on the second book and I absolutely love them! I heard that people were disappointed with the fourth book and I am nervous about reading it. If my reaction is anything like the last Harry Potter book I will be in bed depressed for a couple of days after finishing it. Let's hope Edward and Bella don't end like HP.

I got all of my furniture. Pictures coming soon. Mom has been beside herself trying to get an idea of how my place looks. It would be a lot easier if she would just get her butt up here to see it. Speaking of visitors, Becki is coming Oct. 16th I'm so excited to see her again. She's really my only TX friend that will come up here to see me so she holds a special place in my heart for that.

K gotta get back to work. More to come soon.

No comments: